Off-the shelf web sites use off-the-shelf graphics — so dozens of other competing sites may be using the same images as you! Don’t be generic. We can create a unique look for your site with fresh, exciting images built just for you. Contact us about designing your web site today »
Print Design & Illustration
Print design demands visual skill and an understanding of the technical limitations of print. Color matching, spot colors, trapping — even if these terms mean nothing to you, they matter to the printer. Our years of experience assure that your next print project excels, whether you need:
- Business Cards
- Letterheads & Stationery
- Print ads
Design is more than make things "look pretty." Every design decision serves a purpose, whether it’s legibility, communicating a concept or idea, or influencing an audience. We have over thirty years of experience in visual design stretching from the scissors-and-glue era to the latest desktop publishing software.
When appropriate*, we design our print graphics in a scalable vector format, so you can take your project to anyone from an embroidery shop to a billboard artist and have it look good in every size and medium.
Images stay sharp at any size, whether you want:
- Custom embroidery
- Print ads
- Vehicle signs
*Typically when designing logos or other corporate branding. Contact us about designing your print project today »
Logos, Branding, Corporate Identity
Logos, Branding, & Corporate Identity
First impressions count. Don’t give a bad first impression with a poorly designed logo. We undergo a 7-step process for every logo project:
- The Design Brief — We meet & discuss the client’s goals & form a strategy for communicating an accurate & positive image.
- Research — We extend Step 1. Research may include learning more about the client, the client’s market, or the client’s competitors.
- Brainstorming & Concepts — We produce rough sketches to identify potential concepts. Over time & with client feedback, we narrow down the concepts to a final approach.
- Draft Production — We produce polished versions of the approved concept, fleshing out a color palette & refining the design.
- Client Feedback — While client feedback occurs at every step, at this time we use feedback to refine & narrow down the logo to 1 or 2 final variants.
- Assets Delivery — We provide the final logo in monochrome (black + white), greyscale, & full-color in a variety of formats for print & web. Assets include full documentation of colors & typefaces used.
We also design:
- Print ads
- Business cards
- Spot illustrations for blogs, articles & brochures
- T-shirt design
- Product labels
Contact us about designing your graphics project today »